|Effective Date: September 2020||Document NR:SPEC-HAC-IR-10.1.1||Revision Nr : 0.0|
|Compiled by : Quality Manager||Process Owner : CEO Irwing615 cc||Approved|
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – Crude Soya Oil (NOT DEGUMMED)|
|Fatty Acids||Micro Parameters|
|Typical Analysis||Palmetic Acid(16:0)||8 - 13.3%||Melamine||ND|
|Stearic Acid(18:0)||2.4 – 5.4%||Salmonella||Negative|
|Oleic Acid(18:1)||18 – 26%||E.Coli||Negative|
|Linoleic Adic(18:2)||50 – 57%||Yeast Count||<100 CFu/g|
|Linolenic Acid(18:3)||5 – 10%||Aflatoxins||<1 qg/kg|
|Gross Energy (kcal)||9380 kcal/kg||Mould Count||<1000 CFu/g|
|Gross Energy (MJ)||39.3MJ/Kg||Coliforms count||≤100 cfu/g|
|Vit E and K||61.1 / 3.6mg/kg respectively||Listeria Monocytogenes||Negative|
|Applications||Applications include the use of soya crude oil in adhesives, coatings and oil based paints, fibres, personal care products, biodiesel, plastic and rubber products, biobased solvents and animal feeds.|
|Inclusion Rates||As required by the customer/client application.|
No chemicals (HEXANE) used during the extraction process. Oil extraction is done by way of mechanical cold pressing.
* No Solvent contamination.
* Environmentaly safe process.
Improved health and safety (Customers/Consumers / Employees).
* Oil cake is exposed to temperatures in excess of 140°c during oil extraction.
Yellow Brownish Oil
* Acidity Index ≤2.5mg KOH/g
Peroxide Value ≤10.0 meq02/kg
* Specific Gravity 0.90 – 0.93 g/ml
* Sediment 0.20g/100gr
* Flashpoint >121°C
* Phosphorus Max 200mg/kg
|Legal Status||Our soya crude oil products meet the requirements, specifications and standards laid down by the Agricultural Products Standards ACT,Trade and Metrology act and foodstuffs, disinfectantand cosmetics act of South Africa. Our world class manufacturing facillity employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met. No chemicals are used during the manufacturing process.|
Soya Crude Oil is a all natural product produced from cleaned de-hulled soya beans. The oil is rich in proteine with a typical composition off:
* Saturated Fat 16gr/100gr
* Monounsaturated Fat 23gr/100gr
* Polyunsaturated Fat 58gr/100gr
|Labelling and Packaging||
* Our Soya beans are sourced locally, no imported beans are used in our products.
* Our soya crude oil is packed in 20 and 1000 litre plastic containers.
* GMO Status – Contains GMO organisms.
|Storage and Shelf Life||
* Storage Conditions – On a pallet, away from walls and off the floor in a cool dry well ventilated place.
* Storage temperature – Product stored at anbient temperatures. Away from direct sunlight.
* Shelf life – One year when stored as suggested.
|Intended use and possible miss use||
* Manufacturers can use the product as per recommendation and application.
* Product may be sensitive to individuals with soya allergies or intollerances.
* Miss use. If product is not used according to recommendations/specifications, and not following storage instructions.
Adulteration – Dilution, substitution, concealment and/or unappropriated enhancement.
- Grey market (theft)
|Religious Status||Kosher and Halaal certified product|
|Certification||In process of obtaining FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 accreditation.|
|Safety||No Specific safety warnings when working with this product.|
|Warranty||Our soya mince is fit for human consumption and is produced under strict regulatory requirements and supervision.|