Source of protein in animal feed formulations. Soya oil cake is a all natural product, produced from cleaned, de-hulled soya. It is rich in protein and fat, has a creamy yellow granular consistency with some fines.
|Effective Date: September 2020||Document NR:SPEC-HAC-IR-10.1.3||Revision Nr : 0.0|
|Compiled by : Quality Manager||Process Owner : CEO Irwing615 cc||Approved|
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – SOYA OIL CAKE|
|Parameter 100g Serving||Specification||Micro Parameters|
|Typical Analysis||Protein (Crude N*6.25)||43 – 49%||Melamine||ND|
|Moisture||4 – 7%||Salmonella||Negative|
|*Ash||3.9 – 8%||E.Coli||Negative|
|Fat||1 – 5%||Yeast Count||<100 CFu/g|
|Urease (Adequately Proccessed)||0.05 – 0.20||Mould Count||<1000 CFu/g|
|Coliforms count||<100 Cfu/g|
|Applications||Source of protein in animal feed formulations.|
|Inclusion Rates||100% Inclusion as a base ingredient used by Animal feed Nutritionists Fedd formulations.|
|Advantages||Produced using a Non-Chemical process.|
|Product Description||Granular soya bean meal derived from cleaned, milled, Extruded, cold pressed, and cut soya bean cake. With a nutty odour and bland taste.|
|Legal Status||Our soya oil cake meet the requirements, specifications and standards laid down by the Agricultural Products Standards ACT,Trade and Metrology act and foodstuffs, disinfectantand cosmetics act of South Africa. Our world class manufacturing facillity employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) to ensure that all le regulatory requirements are met.|
|Composition||Soya oil cake is a all natural product, produced from cleaned, de-hulled soya. It is rich in proteine and fat, has a creamy yellow granular consistency with some fines.|
|Labelling and Packaging||
* Our Soya beans are sourced locally, no imported beans are used in our products.
* Our soya oil cake is packaged in a lined woven pollypropelene bags (stiched), with label indicating date of manufacture, expiry date, batch number, and weight.
* GMO Status – Contains GMO organisms.
|Storage and Shelf Life||
* Storage Conditions – On a lined pallet, away from walls and off the floor in a cool dry well ventilated place.
* Storage temperature – Product stored at ambient temperatures. Away from direct sunlight.
* Shelf life – 6+ months when stored as suggested.
|Intended use and possible miss use||
* Manufacturers can use the product as per recommendation and application.
* Product may be sensitive to individuals with soya allergies or intollerances.
* Miss use. If product is not used according to recommendations/specifications, and not following storage instructions.
Adulteration – Dilution, substitution, concealment and/or unappropriate enhancement.
- Grey market (theft)
|Religious Status||Kosher and Halaal certified product.|
|Safety||When working with Soya Oil Cake all PPE should be worn, including eye nose and mouth protection to prevent inhalation and accedentil contact with the eyes. No skin observations was observed.|
|Warranty||Our Soya Oil Cake is suitable for use in feed, for consumption by both Monogastric and Rumenant Animals.|