Full Fat soya is derived from cleaned, milled and extruded soya beans.The product has a nutty odour and a bland taste. Soya beans are thermally processed to destroy any anti nutritional elements.
|Effective Date: September 2020||Document NR:SPEC-HAC-IR-10.1.2||Revision Nr : 0.0|
|Compiled by : Quality Manager||Process Owner : CEO Irwing615 cc||Approved|
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – SOYA OIL CAKE|
|Parameter 100g Serving||Specification||Micro Parameters|
|Typical Analysis||Protein (Crude N*6.25)||35 – 40%||Melamine||ND|
|Moisture||4 – 7%||Salmonella||Negative|
|Fat||16 – 22%||E.Coli||Negative|
|Urease (Adequately Proccessed)||0.05 – 0.20||Mould Count||<1000 CFu/g|
|Coliforms count||<100 Cfu/g|
|Applications||This product is used as a valuable ingredient in animal feed formulations due to its energy and protein content.|
|Inclusion Rates||Both 100% inclusion or Variable Inclusion Rate|
|Advantages||Produced using a Non-Chemical process|
|Product Description||Full Fat soya is derived from cleaned, milled and extruded soya beans.The product has a nutty odour and a bland taste. Soya beans are thermally processed to destroy any anti nutritional elements.|
|Legal Status||Our Full Fat Soya meets the requirements, specifications and standards laid down by the Agricultural Products Standards ACT,Trade and Metrology act and foodstuffs, disinfectantant cosmetics act of South Africa. Our world class manufacturing facillity employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) to ensure that all the regulatory requirements are met.|
|Composition||Full Fat Soya is a all natural product, produced from cleaned, milled and extruded soya beans. It is rich in proteine and fat, has a creamy yellow granular consistency with some fines.|
|Labelling and Packaging||
* Our Soya beans are sourced locally, no imported beans are used in our products.
* Our full fat soya is packaged in a lined woven pollypropelene bags (stiched), with label indicating date of manufacture, expiry date, batch number, and weight.
* GMO Status – Contains GMO organisms.
|Storage and Shelf Life||
* Storage Conditions – On a lined pallet, away from walls and off the floor in a cool dry well ventilated place.
* Storage temperature – Product stored at ambient temperatures. Away from direct sunlight.
* Shelf life – 6+ months when stored as suggested.
|Intended use and possible miss use||
* Manufacturers can use the product as per recommendation and application.
* Product may be sensitive to individuals with soya allergies or intollerances.
* Miss use. If product is not used according to recommendations/specifications, and not following storage instructions.
Adulteration – Dilution, substitution, concealment and/or unappropriated enhancement.
- Grey market (theft)
|Religious Status||Kosher and Halaal certified product|
|Certification||In process of obtaining FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 accreditation – HACCP Accredited|
|Safety||When working with full fat soya all PPE should be worn, including eye nose and mouth protection to prevent inhalation and accidental contact with the eyes. No skin irritations was observed.|
|Warranty||Our full fat soya is meant for animal consumption and is produced under strict regulatory requirements and supervision|